FAQ 004475 EN-US
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Since wind on laterally open structures is not addressed in the Eurocode, the 4 cases of the German DIN 1055 Part 4 are referenced.
Dlubal Online Service with Comprehensive Cross-Section Libraries and Determination of Cross-Section Values for Structural Analysis and Design
Wind Load Simulation of CIMU - ILE DE SEGUIN, Paris, in the Digital Wind Tunnel in RWIND Simulation (© www.bouygues.com)
Pressure Distribution of a Residential Building with a Garage in the Digital Wind Tunnel by RWIND Simulation
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- How do I create a frame joint with taper in JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- I would like to extend an existing structure with a false ceiling that is not connected to the existing columns. How can I model it?
- For line releases, I obtain the resultants in the horizontal direction, which I cannot understand.
- Can I also use the wind load generator for open buildings?
- When evaluating the support reactions of a plate supported by line supports, I noticed that the support reaction pz' does not correspond to the shear force and deviates significantly. What is the reason?
- What does the 'Activate Weld Design' option mean in the detailed settings of RF-/STEEL EC3?
- Why do I obtain different results for the same end plate joint in RF‑/JOINTS Steel - DSTV and RF‑/JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- Is there a way how to easily prevent RF‑SOILIN from recalculating the foundation every time the load in the governing load case is changed?
- Can I also use RF‑SOILIN to calculate foundation bodies at different foundation heights in a model?