FAQ 004861 EN-US
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Results of an FEM Calculation in RFEM Displayed on the IFC Model (Internal Forces and Support Reactions)
- Reading and writing access to structural data, load case data, load and result combinations, and calculation results
- External control of calculation
- Possibility to open and edit available models or to create new models
- Access to all results such as deformations, internal forces, and support reactions
- Ability to intercept possible errors using error messages
- Access to control elements as well as results of the following programs:
- RF-/STEEL EC3
- RX-TIMBER Glued-Laminated Beam
- RF-/TIMBER Pro
- RF-/DYNAM Pro
- Is it possible to import the files of the FEM-Design program by the company StruSoft into RFEM?
- Can I use RFEM to calculate a log house three-dimensionally?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- I am trying to import a model from cadwork. Unfortunately, I cannot correctly transfer the cross-sections from cadwork to RFEM. Do you have any tip?
- How to model a cable net structure in using the RF-FORM-FINDING add-on module?
- I would like to export the reinforcement of a slab in the Nemetschek format. However, no setting is available in the following window after selecting the surface.
- Does RFEM integrate with Autodesk Inventor?
- How can I import an IFC model into the RWIND Simulation environment?
- Can I define nonlinear support conditions via the COM interface?
When trying to import a model from AutoCAD into RFEM, I am getting the error message "3DSOLID or REGION entity detected. Those entities are written in binary format, so import is not possible."
What does this mean?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements