FAQ 004907 EN-US
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Membrane Roof and Cable Net Structures, Deformation Animation in RFEM with RF-FORM-FINDING Add-on Module.
With the activated option "Topology on form-finding shape" in the Project Navigator - Display, the model display is optimized based on the form-finding geometry. For example, the loads are displayed in relation to the deformed system.
- It seems that the members stay not deformed after my RF-FORM-FINDING calculation. What did I wrong?
- How do I model a tent roof with two cone tips?
- How do I model a suspended membrane roof structure with line supports?
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
- How is an inflatable object simulated in RFEM?
- Why does the FE mesh of my conical membrane look like angular after the form-finding?
- When calculating a membrane, the resulting deformation of the load case LC1 and the combination CO1 differs, although the combination CO1 only contains CO1 with the factor of 1.00. What is the reason for this?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- A cable structure model created in RFEM 5.13 cannot be calculated in the current version of the program. The program displays a message that "Stiffness matrix is singular," although it could be calculated in the original version. How can I fix this?
- How is it possible to create the cutting pattern geometry for a decorative sticker on a biaxially curved membrane roof?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements