Printout Report Template
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
This technical article presents some basics for using the Torsional Warping add-on (7 DOF). It is fully integrated into the main program and allows you to consider the cross-section warping when calculating member elements. In combination with the Stability Analysis and Steel Design add-ons, it is possible to perform the lateral-torsional buckling design with internal forces according to the second-order analysis, taking into account imperfections.
- What happens to the online license if a computer is broken or stolen?
- We have purchased several online licenses. How can I move the authorization from one license to another?
- Unfortunately, the trial period of my trial version of RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9 has already expired. How can I continue to test the new Dlubal products?
- How can I assign existing loads to another load case?
- How can I optimize cross-sections within the steel design?
- What is the meaning of the two terms "Factorize provided reinforcement" and "Optimize provided reinforcement" in the concrete design?
- Can I download a 90-day trial version of RFEM 6 to test it out even if I own RFEM 5 now?
Is it possible to use the add-ons that are grayed out in the overview?
Can I open my old RFEM 5 models in RFEM 6 without any problems and edit them further?
- When trying to log in, I get an error message SSL handshake failed. What should I do?