Contact Between Surfaces
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
The calculation of complex structures by means of finite element analysis software is generally performed on the entire model. However, the construction of such structures is a process carried out in multiple stages where the final state of the building is achieved by combining the separate structural parts. To avoid errors in the calculation of overall models, the influence of the construction process must be considered. In RFEM 6, this is possible by using the Construction Stages Analysis (CSA) add-on.
- How do I perform stability analysis to determine the critical load factor in RFEM 6?
- What happens to the online license if a computer is broken or stolen?
- We have purchased several online licenses. How can I move the authorization from one license to another?
- Unfortunately, the trial period of my trial version of RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9 has already expired. How can I continue to test the new Dlubal products?
- How can I assign existing loads to another load case?
- How do I change the license type from "Demo" to "Trial" or "Purchased" in RFEM 6?
- How can I optimize cross-sections within the steel design?
- What is the meaning of the two terms "Factorize provided reinforcement" and "Optimize provided reinforcement" in the concrete design?
- Why do the results in a modal analysis differ between the initial prestress and the surface load?
- In RFEM 6, I am looking for the line releases known from RFEM 5. Are they no longer available in RFEM 6?