Can’t find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
To perform deflection analysis in the right manner, it is important to “inform” the program about the exact support conditions of the element of interest. The definition of design supports in RFEM 6 will be shown for a reinforced concrete member set.
Direct Specification of Allowable Soil Pressure Without Calculation Using Formulas According to EN 1997-1, Annex D
- Can the RFEM 6 Concrete Design add-on automatically design member and surface reinforcement?
- Can I define a different bar size in the RFEM 6 Concrete Design add-on other than the default bar sizes available in the drop-down?
- Why is it not possible to select the user-defined additional reinforcement for the serviceability limit state design in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- What is the maximum number of reinforcement groups that can be created in a design case in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- Is the deformation analysis in state II included in the concrete design in RFEM 6?
- How can I open the interaction diagram from Concrete Design?
- Why are the members not valid for the Concrete Design add-on?
- Is it possible to design single-layer reinforced surfaces with RFEM 6?
- Where can I activate creep for concrete design?
- How do I perform stability analysis to determine the critical load factor in RFEM 6?