Adjustment of the load vectors
Tips & Tricks
The display size of the load vectors can be quickly adjusted in the load shortcut menu: Right -click the load icon and select "Increase Display Size" or "Reduce Display Size" from the menu.
Detailed settings can be specified by using Display Properties that you can also find in the shortcut menu of the load. For each load object, you can individually set the space, size, color, and so on.
Furthermore, certain limits apply to the size of the load vectors, which are based on the dimensions of the overall model. You can extend or restrict these limit settings upwards or downwards using the [Relative setting of load size] button.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Robert Vogl
Technical Editor, Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Vogl creates and maintains the technical documentation. In addition, he is involved in the development of the SHAPE-THIN program and provides customer support.
- Customizable GUI for Individual Adjustment of RFEM
- Customizable Graphical User Interface for Individual Adjustment of RSTAB
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- How do I install the network license (USB dongle) on the server?
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- Why are the values of a column base, head or center on the individual columns only displayed partially for the results from the calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- In RF-/TIMBER AWC and RF-/TIMBER CSA, I receive the error that says torsion limit exceeded. How do I bypass this error message?
- Is it possible to display the load cases and load combinations related to a result combination that lead to the maximum/minimum result?
- Do you also offer student versions of the programs RSTAB and RFEM?
- How do I install the network license (NET softlock) on the server?
- The authorization fails when starting the program. It seems that the dongle is damaged. What can I do?
- How can I change the calculation parameters of a load case using the COM interface?
- The scale of my graphic is not displayed in the printout report. How can I change that?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions