Display Options for Result Values on Surfaces
You can make various settings in order to achieve a clearly‑arranged display of the result values. For example, some users may not want the white background in text bubbles. You can adjust the background in ‘Display Properties’ using the option Transparent and Background color.
Alternatively, you can display the values without frames. This option can be activated in the results navigator under "Values on Surfaces" → "Settings" → "Transparent". You can also deactivate the red point in the Display properties as well.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Gerhard Rehm
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Rehm is responsible for the development of products for timber structures, and provides technical support for customers.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- How are the signs for the release results of a line release and line hinges interpreted?
- Can I design laminated veneer lumber with RFEM/RSTAB?
- SHAPE‑THIN calculates a very small shear area. Why?
- When calculating a connection with the FRAME JOINT Pro add -on module, a message appears saying that the value is outside the allowable range (prev. Value: 108, min. Value 100, max. Value 100). What does this message mean?
- I have a trapezoidal roof structure that is supported by beams. However, the moments on the beams are smaller than they should be. What could be the reason for this?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?
- Why are some load cases displayed in red in RF-STEEL EC3?
- Why does warning 155 appear as the result of the reinforced concrete design for members for the existing stirrup reinforcement?
- How can I model a thickened area of my concrete slab in RFEM such as a drop panel?
- Why are the equivalent member designs grayed out in the Stability tab when activating the plastic designs by using the partial internal force method (RF‑/STEEL Plasticity)?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements