Optimization of Load Data
To ensure the well‑arranged structure of data in tables, the load data are organized automatically in RFEM and RSTAB.
For this, two options are available. The first option allows you to merge all "identical" loads into one table row; the second option allows you to remove all empty table rows and arrange the loads in rows with consecutive numbering.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Ulrich Lex
Product Engineering & Customer Support
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RFEM
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RSTAB
Do you have further questions or need advice? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
Visit Dlubal from 31. May to 02. June at the digitalBAU in Cologne and see our programs live! You can find us in Hall 1 at Stand No. 127
Customer Project | Farmers´ House in Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg, Germany | www.dlubal.com
- I get a warning that a file created with RFEM, RSTAB, or RSECTION contains a virus or a Trojan horse. What should I do?
- My Surface Book is recognized as a "Hyper V" virtual machine, so my local license does not work. What can I do?
- RFEM and RSTAB crash at the moment of starting the program. I work with a 3D mouse. Where is the problem?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids, and contact elements
Structural engineering software for designing frame, beam, and truss structures, as well as performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions