Inserting External Graphics in Printout Report
In RFEM and RSTAB, you can insert external images into the printout report.
For this, you need to copy the image to the Clipboard using [Ctrl+C]. Click "Insert" → "Image from Clipboard" in the printout report menu to insert the image into the printout report.
This image appears as a separate section at the end of the printout report and you can move it to any position using the drag-and-drop function.
Dipl.-Ing. (BA) Sandy Matula
Ms. Matula provides technical support for our customers.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
In this article, the adequacy of a 2x4 dimension lumber subject to combined bi-axial bending and axial compression is verified using RF-/TIMBER AWC add-on module. The beam-column properties and loading are based on example E1.8 of AWC Structural Wood Design Examples 2015/2018.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- The scale of my graphic is not displayed in the printout report. How can I change that?
- How can I adjust the height and the width of a graphic?
- Why do RF‑CONCRETE Members or CONCRETE determine a significantly higher provided reinforcement than the required reinforcement?
- How do I model a conical tower?
- When starting the program, I get the warning message No. 47 "The Dlubal product key does not match your license." How can I use the full version?
- I would like to carry out the flexural buckling design for timber components with imperfections and internal forces according to the second-order analysis. Is it sufficient to activate this in Details of the RF‑/TIMBER Pro add-on module or is it necessary to make additional settings?
For some time, I have display problems in RFEM and RSTAB that make it difficult to work with the software. It mainly affects the result display. The lines are extended, dotted or not displayed at all, depending on whether I zoom in or out.
Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?
- I would like to divide a line very finely, but I can only define the minimum of 0.5 mm using the "Divide Line → Distance" function. How can I avoid the problem?
- Can I design laminated veneer lumber with RFEM/RSTAB?
- I have already printed some graphics into my printout report. Now, I would like to adjust the colors in the panel. Is it possible to change or update the color scale for all images in the printout report at once?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions