Importing Tendon Geometry from DXF Template
Tips & Tricks
In RF-TENDON, it is possible to import tendon geometry from a DXF file. Thus, you can basically use any tendon geometry.
The procedure is as follows:
- Select [New tendon from DXF file] in the tendon geometry arrangement by using the [Import] button.
- Then, select the DXF file to be imported.
- A dialog box appears for the import from the DXF file:
- Select the plane in which the DXF should be considered.
- Select the lines from DXF which should be used as tendon geometry. You can complete the selection after selecting a line by using the [Consecutive] button. You can also select the lines from the table which contains the layers as well.
- Confirm the selection by clicking the [Select] button. The selected tendon geometry is then displayed in the Details window.
- Click [OK] to confirm the dialog box and then select a reference axis to set the tendon position.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.