- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
A welded connection of a HEA cross-section under biaxial bending with axial force will be designed. The design of welds for the given internal forces according to the simplified method (DIN EN 1993-1-8, clause 220.127.116.11) by means of SHAPE-THIN will be performed.
Designing End Plate Connection of Hollow Sections Under Tension According to the CIDECT Method and by Means of the FEM Model
A site joint consisting of hollow sections with end plates will be designed. It is the bottom chord of a truss which has to be divided for transport reasons.
In the RF‑/HSS add‑on module, you can analyze the connections for nodes at which hollow sections join. In addition to importing the geometry and loads from RFEM or RSTAB, you can also define the nodal parameters manually. Thus, you can also check existing connections without creating the truss model in RFEM or RSTAB.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7