- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
The calculation of structures based on digital twins is increasingly becoming an everyday task in the engineering office. If a digital building model already exists, you want to continue to use the information contained in it as seamlessly as possible. This states extensive requirements with regard to modeling and interfaces for BIM-compatible structural analysis software.
This article discusses the most common BIM interfaces. During the transition to the structural branch-specific model, adjustments are often necessary. The occurring tasks and tools for their successful and fast solution are presented.
Building Information Modeling and Structural Analysis Software: Scenarios and Success Factors for Data Exchange
Building Information Modeling describes maybe one of the most important current topics in the entire construction software industry. However, the process is not that new, and it is a well-known fact that the total costs of a project can be positively influenced by a good planning at its initial stage.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7