- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
This article discusses the most common BIM interfaces. During the transition to the structural branch-specific model, adjustments are often necessary. The occurring tasks and tools for their successful and fast solution are presented.
Building Information Modeling and Structural Analysis Software: Scenarios and Success Factors for Data Exchange
Building Information Modeling describes, if not the most important, current topic in the entire construction software industry. However, the process is not that new and it is a well-known fact that good planning in the early stages of a project has a significantly positive impact on the overall costs of the entire project.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7
Powerful and Capable Software
“I think the software is so powerful and capable that people will really value its power when they get properly introduced to it.”