- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
When designing a steel cross-section according to Eurocode 3, it is important to assign the cross-section to one of the four cross-section classes. Classes 1 and 2 allow for a plastic design, classes 3 and 4 are only for elastic design. In addition to the resistance of the cross-section, the structural component's sufficient stability has to be analyzed.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7
Powerful and Capable Software
“I think the software is so powerful and capable that people will really value its power when they get properly introduced to it.”