- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Generally, RFEM automatically detects all objects lying on a surface, which are not used for surface definition. It is possible to select the objects integrated into surfaces using the ‘Select Integrated Objects’ option in the shortcut menu of the relevant surface in Project navigator. In this way, you can easily find in the graphics which objects have already been integrated into a surface, for example.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7
Powerful and Capable Software
“I think the software is so powerful and capable that people will really value its power when they get properly introduced to it.”