- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
In addition to manually entering values, you can enter line loads in the ‘Member Load’ dialog box using the ‘Multilayer Composition’ function. It is a library which contains compositions of several layers for applying loads. You can freely specify the layer structure using the parameters of description, thickness, density or surface load and comment for each layer.
In RFEM 5 and RSTAB 8, you can specify multilayer structures as loading. The figure shows an example of a floor structure. To this end, you need to define the individual layers including the thickness and density, and obtain the according surface load. The input is saved, thus allowing you to create a well‑structured library.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7