- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
A previous article presented different variants of surface elastic foundations in addition to the traditional subgrade reaction modulus method. The following article describes another method for surface foundation. This method considers the adjacent ground areas by means of a foundation overlap. In this case, foundation parameters refer to the continuing works by Pasternak and Barwaschow.
A foundation is usually created in RFEM using the subgrade reaction modulus method. The reason for this is the relatively easy and straightforward manageability. Also, no iterative calculations are necessary and the computing time is relatively small. The subgrade reaction means that, for example, a foundation plate is loaded flat elastically.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7
Powerful and Capable Software
“I think the software is so powerful and capable that people will really value its power when they get properly introduced to it.”