- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
The number of National Annexes to Eurocode 2 for the design of reinforced concrete cross‑sections has been extended in SHAPE‑MASSIVE 6.54. Therefore, the following NAs of EN 1992‑1‑1:2004 + AC:2010 are available.
The cross-section programs SHAPE-THIN and SHAPE-MASSIVE are suitable for determining the cross-section properties of common thin-walled or thick-walled sections. These cross-section values are also available for further analyzes in RSTAB and RFEM.
Precast prestressed hollow core slabs consist of composite, uniaxially stressed non‑solid slabs with a width of about 1.20 m. These elements are prestressed with pre-tension in a precast concrete plant. The precasting is usually done with slipformers. Due to the lesser self‑weight of the non‑solid slab and the existing prestress, these precast prestressed hollow core slabs show a lesser deflection than loosly reinforced slabs made of solid concrete.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7