- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Useful Program Features
The Knowledge Base includes technical articles on a wide array of structural analysis and design topics.
These articles are intended to help you navigate through the Dlubal programs, learn efficient tips and tricks, and provide further insight to the program features.
Why Dlubal Software?
Precast prestressed hollow core slabs consist of composite, uniaxially stressed non‑solid slabs with a width of about 1.20 m. These elements are prestressed with pre-tension in a precast concrete plant. The precasting is usually done with slipformers. Due to the lesser self‑weight of the non‑solid slab and the existing prestress, these precast prestressed hollow core slabs show a lesser deflection than loosly reinforced slabs made of solid concrete.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7
Powerful and Capable Software
“I think the software is so powerful and capable that people will really value its power when they get properly introduced to it.”