- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
In RFEM, orthotropic plastic analyses using the plasticity criterion Tsai‑Wu have been possible for quite some time now. With the recently implemented hardening module k, you can also take into account the hardening of the material in the iterative calculation.
With the orthotropic plastic material model in RFEM 5, you can calculate solids with plastic material properties and evaluate them according to the so‑called Tsai‑Wu failure criterion. The Tsai‑Wu criterion goes back to Stephen W. Tsai and Edward M. Wu who published it in 1971 for plane stress states.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7