RF-CONCRETE NL | Features
- Iterative nonlinear calculation of deformations for beam and plate structures consisting of reinforced concrete by determining the respective element stiffness subjected to the defined loads
- Deformation analyses of cracked reinforced concrete surfaces (state II)
- General nonlinear stability analysis of compression members made of reinforced concrete, for example according to EN 1992-1-1, Cl. 5.8.6
- Tension stiffening of concrete applied between cracks
- Numerous National Annexes available for the design according to Eurocode 2 (EN 1992-1-1:2004 + A1:2014; see EC2 for RFEM)
- Optional consideration of long-term influences such as creep or shrinkage
- Nonlinear calculation of stresses in reinforcing steel and concrete
- Nonlinear calculation of crack widths
- Flexibility due to detailed setting options for calculation basis and extent
- Graphical results output integrated in RFEM, for example deformation or sag of flat slab
- Numerical results clearly arranged in tables and graphical display of the results in the model
- Complete integration of results in RFEM printout report
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Physical and geometrical nonlinear calculation of beam and plate structures consisting of reinforced concrete