RF-CONCRETE Deflect | Features
- Deformation analyses of reinforced concrete surfaces without or with cracks (state II) by applying the approximation method (for example deformation analysis according to EN 1992-1-1, Cl. 7.4.3 )
- Tension stiffening of concrete applied between cracks
- Optional consideration of creep and shrinkage
- Graphical representation of results integrated in RFEM, for example deformation or sag of a flat slab
- Numerical results clearly arranged in tables and graphical display of the results in the model
- Complete integration of results in RFEM printout report
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us via e-mail, chat or forum. Find also various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.