RF-/FOUNDATION Pro | Input
Foundations are assigned graphically by selecting supports using the [Select] function in the graphical user interface of RFEM/RSTAB and by specifying the load cases to be designed. You can quickly and easily define all other foundation details in clearly arranged input windows.
In addition to all support forces from RFEM/RSTAB, you can specify further loads to be considered when dimensioning the foundations. The following additional loadings are available:
- Pemanent surface load due to earth covering
- Negative surface load, for example due to traffic
- Ground water level for uplift consideration
- Concentrated loads in any position on the foundation plate
- Line loads with any distribution over the foundation plate
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.