RF-TENDON | Features
- Import of cross-sections, materials, and loads from RFEM
- Input of straight and parabolic tendons, layout definition of prestressing steel
- Automatic calculation of prestressing forces and equivalent member loads
- Transfer of equivalent loads to RFEM
- Consideration of short-term losses resulting due to friction, anchorage slippage, relaxation, elastic deformation of concrete, and so on
- Results of tendon strains before and after anchorage
- Calculation of the minimum and maximum stresses in tendons
- Internal forces results in defined sections
- Optional calculation of RF-TENDON Design in background
- Clear representation of tendon layout in 3D rendering
- Printout or RTF export of results
- Settings of display parameters and units (metric or imperial, decimal places etc.)
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.