RF-TENDON | Features
- Import of cross-sections, materials, and loads from RFEM
- Input of straight and parabolic tendons, layout definition of prestressing steel
- Automatic calculation of prestressing forces and equivalent member loads
- Transfer of equivalent loads to RFEM
- Consideration of short-term losses resulting due to friction, anchorage slippage, relaxation, elastic deformation of concrete, and so on
- Results of tendon strains before and after anchorage
- Calculation of the minimum and maximum stresses in tendons
- Internal forces results in defined sections
- Optional calculation of RF-TENDON Design in background
- Clear representation of tendon layout in 3D rendering
- Printout or RTF export of results
- Settings of display parameters and units (metric or imperial, decimal places etc.)
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us via e-mail, chat or forum. Find also various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.