RF-/JOINTS Steel - DSTV | Features
- Design of moment resistant and simple joints of I-shaped rolled cross-sections according to Eurocode 3:
- Moment resistant joints with end plates (IH type)
- Moment resistant purlin splices (PM type)
- Simple joints with angle cleat and long angles (IW and IG types)
- Simple joints with header end plates mounted either on web only or on web and flange (IS type)
- Check of coped connections (IK) in combination with pinned end plates (IS) and angle connections (IW)
- Automatic design of required joint with bolt sizes (all types)
- Check of required thickness of load-bearing members for shear connections
- Results of all required structural details such as appliances, hole arrangements, necessary extensions, a number of bolts, end plate dimensions, and welds
- Results including stiffnesses Sj,ini of bending-resistant connections
- Documentation of available loading and comparison with resistances
- Results of design ratio for each individual joint
- Automatic determination of governing internal forces for several load cases and connection nodes
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us via e-mail, chat or forum. Find also various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.