RF-/JOINTS Steel - DSTV | Features
- Design of moment resistant and simple joints of I-shaped rolled cross-sections according to Eurocode 3:
- Moment resistant joints with end plates (IH type)
- Moment resistant purlin splices (PM type)
- Simple joints with angle cleat and long angles (IW and IG types)
- Simple joints with header end plates mounted either on web only or on web and flange (IS type)
- Check of coped connections (IK) in combination with pinned end plates (IS) and angle connections (IW)
- Automatic design of required joint with bolt sizes (all types)
- Check of required thickness of load-bearing members for shear connections
- Results of all required structural details such as appliances, hole arrangements, necessary extensions, a number of bolts, end plate dimensions, and welds
- Results including stiffnesses Sj,ini of bending-resistant connections
- Documentation of available loading and comparison with resistances
- Results of design ratio for each individual joint
- Automatic determination of governing internal forces for several load cases and connection nodes
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.