RF-/JOINTS Steel - Tower | Features
- Wide range of joint types, for example:
- Bolted connection of diagonals without gusset plate 2D
- Bolted connection of diagonals without gusset plate 3D
- Bolted column joint
- T-, K- and KT-joints considered for connections of diagonals
- Various categories of connections:
- A - shear/hole bearing connection
- B - slip-resistant connection at serviceability limit state
- C - slip-resistant connection at ultimate limit state
- Bolt strength classes of 4.6 - 10.9
- Bolt diameters M12 - M42
- Modifiable bolt spacing
- Visualization of the entire connection in the view window
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.