- Design of member ends, members, nodal supports, nodes, and surfaces
- Consideration of specified design areas
- Check of cross-section dimensions
- Design according to EN 1995-1-1 (European standard for timber structures) including the respective National Annexes + DIN 1052 + DSTV DIN EN 1993-1-8 + ANSI/AWC - NDS 2015 (US standard)
- Design of various materials such as steel, concrete, and others
- No necessary linking to specific standards
- Extendable library including timber fasteners (SIGHA, Sherpa, WÜRTH, Simpson StrongTie, KNAPP) and steel fasteners (standardized connections in steel building design according to EC 3, M-connect, PFEIFER, TG-Technik)
- Ultimate load capacities of timber beams by companies STEICO and Metsä Wood available in the library
- Connection to MS Excel
- Optimization of connecting elements (the most utilized element is calculated)
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us via e-mail, chat or forum. Find also various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.