RF-/DYNAM Pro - Forced Vibrations | Features of Time History Analysis
- Combination of user-defined time diagrams with load cases or combinations (nodal, member and surface loads as well as free and generated loads can be combined with functions varying over time)
- Combination of several independent excitation functions
- Extensive library of seismic events (accelerograms)
- Linear implicit Newmark analysis or modal analysis in time history
- Structural damping using Raleigh damping coefficients or Lehr's damping
- Direct import of initial deformations from a load case or combination
- Graphical display of results in a time history diagram
- Export of results in user-defined time steps or as an envelope
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Dynamic and seismic analysis including time history analysis and multi-modal response spectrum analysis