RF-/DYNAM Pro - Forced Vibrations | Features of Multi-Modal Response Spectrum Analysis
- Response spectra of numerous standards (EN 1998, DIN 4149, IBC 2012, etc.)
- User-defined response spectra or generated from accelerograms
- Direction-relative response spectra approach
- Manual or automatic selection of the relevant mode shapes of response spectra (5 % rule of EC 8 applicable)
- Result combinations by modal superimposition (SRSS or CQC rule) and by direction superimposition (SRSS or 100 % / 30 % rule)
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us via e-mail, chat or forum. Find also various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Dynamic and seismic analysis including time history analysis and multi-modal response spectrum analysis