RF-PIPING | Features
- Graphical input of piping systems and piping components
- Illustrative visualization of piping systems and piping components in RFEM graphic window
- Comprehensive libraries for piping cross‑sections and materials
- Comprehensive libraries for flanges, reducers, tees, and expansion joints
- Consideration of piping structure (insulation, lining, tin‑plate)
- Automatic calculation of stress intensification factors and flexibility factors
- Specific piping action categories for load cases
- Optional automatic combinatorics of load cases
- Consideration of material properties (modulus of elasticity, coefficient of thermal expansion) either during operating temperature (default option) or during reference (assembly) temperature of material
- Consideration of elongation and straightening due to pressure (Bourdon effect)
- Interaction between the supporting structure and the piping system
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us via e-mail, chat or forum. Find also various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.