RF-/STAGES | Features
- Simple definition of construction stages in the RFEM/RSTAB structure including visualization
- Addition, removal, and modification of member, surface and solid properties (such as member end releases, surface eccentricities, degrees of freedom for supports, and others)
- Optional superposition of construction stages with additional temporary loads, for example mounting loads or mounting cranes, and others
- Consideration of nonlinear effects such as failure of a tension member, elastic foundations, or nonlinear supports
- Numerical and graphical result display for individual construction stages or as an envelope (Max/Min) of all construction stages
- Detailed printout report including all structural and load data of each construction stage
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us via e-mail, chat or forum. Find also various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.