RF-/STAGES | Features
- Simple definition of construction stages in the RFEM/RSTAB structure including visualization
- Addition, removal, and modification of member, surface and solid properties (such as member end releases, surface eccentricities, degrees of freedom for supports, and others)
- Optional superposition of construction stages with additional temporary loads, for example mounting loads or mounting cranes, and others
- Consideration of nonlinear effects such as failure of a tension member, elastic foundations, or nonlinear supports
- Numerical and graphical result display for individual construction stages or as an envelope (Max/Min) of all construction stages
- Detailed printout report including all structural and load data of each construction stage
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.