CRANEWAY | Features
- Stress analysis of crane runways and welds
- Fatigue design of crane runways and welds
- Deformation analysis
- Plate buckling analysis for wheel load introduction
- Stability analysis for lateral torsional buckling according to the second-order analysis of torsional buckling (1D FEA element)
For design according to Eurocode 3 the following National Annexes are available:
- BS EN 1993-6/NA:2009-11 (United Kingdom)
- DIN EN 1993-6/NA:2010-12 (Germany)
- NBN EN 1993-6/ANB:2011-03 (Belgium)
- CYS EN 1993-6/NA:2009-03 (Cyprus)
- CSN EN 1993-6/NA:2010-03 (Czech Republic)
- SFS EN 1993-6/NA:2010-03 (Finland)
- NF EN 1993-6/NA:2011-12 (France)
- UNI EN 1993-6/NA:2011-02 (Italy)
- LST EN 1993-6/NA:2010-12 (Lithuania)
- NEN EN 1993-6/NB:2012-05 (Netherlands)
- NS EN 1993-6/NA:2010-01 (Norway)
- SS EN 1993-6/NA:2011-04 (Sweden)
In addition to the National Annexes (NA) listed above, you can also define a specific NA, applying user-defined limit values and parameters.
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.