COMPOSITE-BEAM | Results
Results are displayed in result tables sorted by required designs. Clear arrangement of the results allow for an easy orientation and evaluation.Ultimate Limit State Design:
- Bending and shear force resistance with interaction
- Partial shear connecting of ductile and non-ductile connecting elements
- Determination of required shear connectors and their distribution
- Design of longitudinal shear force resistance
- Design of connection with shear connectors and of connector perimeter
- Results of governing support reactions for construction and composite stage including loads of construction supports
- Lateral-torsional buckling analysis (for continuous beams and cantilevered girders)
- Check of cross-section classes as well as of plastic and elastic cross-section properties
Serviceability Limit State Design:
- Deflection analysis
- Deformations and initial pre-cambering determined with ideal cross-section properties from creep and shrinkage
- Analysis of natural frequencies
- Crack width analysis
- Determination of support forces
All data is documented in a clearly-arranged printout report including graphics. In the case of any modification, the printout report is updated automatically. COMPOSITE-BEAM is a stand-alone program and does not require the RSTAB license.
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.