COMPOSITE-BEAM | Results
Results are displayed in result tables sorted by required designs. Clear arrangement of the results allow for an easy orientation and evaluation.Ultimate Limit State Design:
- Bending and shear force resistance with interaction
- Partial shear connecting of ductile and non-ductile connecting elements
- Determination of required shear connectors and their distribution
- Design of longitudinal shear force resistance
- Design of connection with shear connectors and of connector perimeter
- Results of governing support reactions for construction and composite stage including loads of construction supports
- Lateral-torsional buckling analysis (for continuous beams and cantilevered girders)
- Check of cross-section classes as well as of plastic and elastic cross-section properties
Serviceability Limit State Design:
- Deflection analysis
- Deformations and initial pre-cambering determined with ideal cross-section properties from creep and shrinkage
- Analysis of natural frequencies
- Crack width analysis
- Determination of support forces
All data is documented in a clearly-arranged printout report including graphics. In the case of any modification, the printout report is updated automatically. COMPOSITE-BEAM is a stand-alone program and does not require the RSTAB license.
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us via e-mail, chat or forum. Find also various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.