RF-/JOINTS Timber - Timber to Timber | Features
- Design of hinged connections
- Biaxial inclination of the connected member (for example a jack rafter joint)
- Connection of any number of members on one node for the “Main member only” type
- Screw diameter of 6 mm – 12 mm
- Automatic check of the minimum distance between screws
- Optional free definition of screw distances
- Transfer of eccentricity from RFEM/RSTAB
- Crosswise or parallel screw alignment
- Definition of up to 16 screws in a row
- Graphical visualization of joints in the add-on module and in RFEM/RSTAB
- Possibility to perform all required designs
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.