RF-/DYNAM Pro - Nonlinear Time History | Features
- User-defined time diagrams as a function of time, in a tabular form, or as harmonic loads
- Combination of the time diagrams with RFEM/RSTAB load cases or combinations (enables definition of nodal, member and surface loads as well as free and generated loads varying over time)
- Combination of several independent excitation functions
- Nonlinear time history analysis with the implicit Newmark analysis (RFEM only) or the explicit analysis
- Structural damping using Raleigh damping coefficients or Lehr's damping
- Direct import of initial deformations from a load case or combination (RFEM only)
- Stiffness modifications as initial conditions, for example axial force effect, deactivated members (RSTAB only)
- Graphical display of results in a time course monitor
- Export of results in user-defined time steps or as an envelope
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us via e-mail, chat or forum. Find also various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.