Structural Analysis Models for Download
Tips & Tricks
Computer technology has a firm grip on digital structural analysis and design. With each new development, the involved planners are able to push the limits of what is feasible upwards.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- I have defined a wind profile for RWIND Simulation up to a height of 100 m. Is the wind profile dependent on the size of the wind tunnel?
- How can I import an IFC model into the RWIND Simulation environment?
- I get Error No. 30855: "RWIND Simulation solver not found." What is the reason?
- I would like to use the export of visual objects to RWIND Simulation. How do I scale my visual object for the import?
- How can I compile special program packages by Dlubal Software?
- Where are the RWIND Simulation projects created by RFEM/RSTAB saved?
- Where can I define a wind velocity diagram according to a specific wind standard for the numerical wind tunnel analysis in RWIND Simulation?
- Is it possible to only transfer a specific selection of elements to the wind tunnel in RWIND Simulation?
- Does software RWIND Simulation account for the internal pressure coefficient (GCpi) from the ASCE 7-16?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Stand-alone program for numerical simulations of wind flow around buildings or any other objects. The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported into RFEM / RSTAB programs for static and dynamic analysis.