We are seeking highly motivated employees
Dlubal Software is a young and dynamic company working in a branch of future technology. Due to our well‑known programs for structural analysis RFEM and RSTAB, we are one of the leading companies in the area of software for structural engineering with over 8,000 clients worldwide including USA, Canada and Mexico.
Dlubal Software has almost 200 employees in 8 locations including the recently opened office "Dlubal Software, Inc." in the United States in Philadelphia (PA). As our company is constantly growing internationally, we are looking for experienced and dedicated engineers.
Proofreader of American English Texts (part time / freelancer)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Education in structural engineering or civil engineering is an advantage (suitable also for students and graduates)
- Excellent knowledge of American English (grammar and stylistics, American native speaker preferred)
- Openness to further education / training
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proofreading of English source texts for our programs, website, technical documentation, social media and other texts as required
- Help with clarifying technical terms used in structural / civil engineering
- Implementation of required changes in the English source texts
- Tight cooperation with developers, analysts, testers, project managers and translation department members
- Goal-oriented and independent manner of working
- Friendly personality and strong communication skills
- Team spirit
- Interest in continuing education and modern technology
- Long-term perspective and background of a prosperous company
- Training on our internally developed CAT tools for manuals and other texts
- Training for MS Visual Studio for changes in Dlubal Software programs
- Opportunity to continue to expand on your technical knowledge
- Part-time job, or as a freelancer (flexible working hours)
We are seeking experienced and dedicated engineers and are looking forward your application, preferably sent by e‑mail.
In case of questions, do not hesitate to contact Mr Červeňák.
Dlubal Software s.r.o.
Ing. Pavol Červeňák
120 00 Prague