- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
We are seeking highly motivated employees
...with new ideas, enthusiasm, and a passion for our vision to "enjoy structural analysis."
Dlubal Software is a young and dynamic company working in a branch of future technology. Due to the well‑known structural analysis software RFEM and RSTAB, we are one of the leading companies in the area of software for structural engineering.
Dlubal Software has over 200 employees in 9 locations. As our company is constantly growing internationally, we are looking for experienced and dedicated engineers.
Technical Support Engineer for Structural Analysis Software
Why Dlubal Software?
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Desired Skills and Experience
- Masters in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering preferred
- PE or SE license is desirable
- Strong knowledge of structural analysis and design
- Knowledge of standard design software
- Work experience in the structural software industry a plus
- Fluent in English, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with basic marketing and sales concepts
Duties and Responsibilities
- Replies to technical support calls/emails
- Supports and assists customers in technical matters
- Organizes and conducts product trainings
- Prepares and gives technical presentations
- Conducts software testing and maintenance
- Assists with marketing and sales responsibilities
- Goal-oriented and independent manner of working
- Friendly personality and strong communication skills
- Team spirit
- Interest in continuing education and modern technology
- Basic training on our structural analysis software
- Excellent working conditions
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to continue to expand on your technical knowledge
- Advantages of a successful, future-oriented international company
We are seeking highly motivated colleagues and are looking forward your application, preferably sent by e‑mail.
In case of questions, do not hesitate to contact Ms. Heilig.
Dlubal Software, Inc.
Amy Heilig, CEO
The Graham Building
30 South 15th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102