Online manuals, introductory examples, tutorials, and other documentation.
11.1.5 Measuring Function
In order to check entered data, distances and angles can be measured. To access this function, use the menu option
- Tools → Measure.
The following measure functions are available for selection:
- Distance between two nodes
- Angle between three nodes
- Angle between two members
- Angle between two surfaces
- Angle between member and surface
- Angle between two lines
- Angle between member and line
- Angle between surface and line
Click the objects for measurement one after the other in the work window. Distance and, if applicable, Deformation of the nodes are subsequently shown in a dialog box.