Online manuals, introductory examples, tutorials, and other documentation.
12.2 Creating New Models
To create a model, use
- File → New in the RFEM menu,
- the [New Model] toolbar button, or
- Model → New With → RFEM 5 in the project manager menu.
The New Model - General Data dialog box opens. It consists of three tabs.
If you want to edit the model's general data at a later point in time,
- select Edit → Model Data → General Data in the menu or
- use the shortcut menu of the model in the Data navigator.