You can download the collection of interesting projects designed by Dlubal Software programs in a PDF file under the following link.
Impressive Structures Designed by Our Customers
Here you can find interesting projects designed with Dlubal Software programs.
If you want to present your projects on this page, please send us the relevant project data and we will reward you with a purchase coupon. In addition, we link the project from our well-ranked website to your homepage.
- All Industries
- Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures
- Timber Structures
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial and Plant Engineering
- Cranes and Craneways
- Towers and Masts
- Power Plants
- Glass Structures & Facades
- Tensile Membrane Structures
- Laminate, Sandwich & CLT Structures
- Hydraulic Steel Engineering
- Temporary Structures
- Aluminium & Lightweight Structures
- Scaffolding and Rack Structures
- Offshore Structures
- Silos and Storage Tanks
- Renewable Energy Structures
- Conveyor Structures
- Drilling Structures
Download Customer Projects Brochure
Publish Your Project
You are very welcome to present your project on the Dlubal Software website and benefit from this.
Why Dlubal Software?
- More than 25,000 users in 71 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Service provided by experienced engineers
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Ing.- Büro H.-U. Möller
As the geothermal energy market is continuously increasing, BAUER Maschinen GmbH, a German company working in the field of specialist foundation engineering, has developed a new deep drilling rig.
The German Dlubal Software customer Ing.-Büro H.-U. Möller was in charge of the plant's structural analysis. The system is used to make borings reaching to a depth of 7,000 m in the area of geothermal energy, oil or gas.
Successful Project with RFEM and RSTAB
“The art project 'Solhjul' was designed with the programs RSTAB and RFEM. The great support by Dlubal Software contributed to the success of the project.”
Reduced Costs Thanks to Dlubal Software
“We could perform a very satisfying structural analysis of our project. We were able to reduce our material costs, we are excited.”