Feature your project on the Dlubal Software website and benefit your company.
Impressive Structures Designed by Our Customers
Take a look at interesting projects designed with the Dlubal Software programs.
Interested in featuring your own project? Send us the relevant information to be published on our website, newsletters, social media sites, and prominent magazines.
- All Industries
- Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures
- Timber Structures
- Mechanical Engineering
- Process Plant Construction
- Cranes and Craneways
- Towers and Masts
- Power Plants
- Glass Structures & Facades
- Tensile Membrane Structures
- Laminate, Sandwich & CLT Structures
- Hydraulic Steel Engineering
- Temporary Structures
- Aluminium Structures
- Scaffolding and Rack Structures
- Offshore Structures
- Silos and Storage Tanks
- Renewable Energy Structures
- Conveyor Structures
- Drilling Structures
Publish Your Project
Why Dlubal Software?
- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Marine Engineering Wollert GmbH
Tel: +49(0)4642 92259-0
In October 2011, the sailing ship 'Alexander von Humboldt II' began its service and has been conquering the seas ever since. The ship operated by German Sail Training Foundation (DSST) is a barque rigged with three masts. The masts and the hull consist of steel.
It is the first reconstruction of a German tall ship after the construction of the 'Gorch Fock', the training ship of the German Navy.
Successful Project with RFEM and RSTAB
“The art project 'Solhjul' was designed with the programs RSTAB and RFEM. The great support by Dlubal Software contributed to the success of the project.”
Reduced Costs Thanks to Dlubal Software
“We could perform a very satisfying structural analysis of our project. We were able to reduce our material costs, we are excited.”