You can download the collection of interesting projects designed by Dlubal Software programs in a PDF file under the following link.
Impressive Structures Designed by Our Customers
Here you can find interesting projects designed with Dlubal Software programs.
If you want to present your projects on this page, please send us the relevant project data and we will reward you with a purchase coupon. In addition, we link the project from our well-ranked website to your homepage.
- All Industries
- Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures
- Timber Structures
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial and Plant Engineering
- Cranes and Craneways
- Towers and Masts
- Power Plants
- Glass Structures & Facades
- Tensile Membrane Structures
- Laminate, Sandwich & CLT Structures
- Hydraulic Steel Engineering
- Temporary Structures
- Aluminium & Lightweight Structures
- Scaffolding and Rack Structures
- Offshore Structures
- Silos and Storage Tanks
- Renewable Energy Structures
- Conveyor Structures
- Drilling Structures
Download Customer Projects Brochure
Publish Your Project
You are very welcome to present your project on the Dlubal Software website and benefit from this.
Why Dlubal Software?
- More than 25,000 users in 71 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Service provided by experienced engineers
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Marine Engineering Wollert GmbH
Tel: +49(0)4642 92259-0
In October 2011, the sailing ship 'Alexander von Humboldt II' began its service and has been conquering the seas ever since. The ship operated by German Sail Training Foundation (DSST) is a barque rigged with three masts. The masts and the hull consist of steel.
It is the first reconstruction of a German tall ship after the construction of the 'Gorch Fock', the training ship of the German Navy.
Successful Project with RFEM and RSTAB
“The art project 'Solhjul' was designed with the programs RSTAB and RFEM. The great support by Dlubal Software contributed to the success of the project.”
Reduced Costs Thanks to Dlubal Software
“We could perform a very satisfying structural analysis of our project. We were able to reduce our material costs, we are excited.”