You can download the collection of interesting projects designed by Dlubal Software programs in a PDF file under the following link.
Impressive Structures Designed by Our Customers
Here you can find interesting projects designed with Dlubal Software programs.
If you want to present your projects on this page, please send us the relevant project data and we will reward you with a purchase coupon. In addition, we link the project from our well-ranked website to your homepage.
- All Industries
- Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures
- Timber Structures
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial and Plant Engineering
- Cranes and Craneways
- Towers and Masts
- Power Plants
- Glass Structures & Facades
- Tensile Membrane Structures
- Laminate, Sandwich & CLT Structures
- Hydraulic Steel Engineering
- Temporary Structures
- Aluminium & Lightweight Structures
- Scaffolding and Rack Structures
- Offshore Structures
- Silos and Storage Tanks
- Renewable Energy Structures
- Conveyor Structures
- Drilling Structures
Download Customer Projects Brochure
Publish Your Project
You are very welcome to present your project on the Dlubal Software website and benefit from this.
Why Dlubal Software?
- More than 25,000 users in 71 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Service provided by experienced engineers
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Kai Ollesch, Ulrich Körner, Robin Eckardt
Students at Dortmund University, Germany
P3 "Tower Constructions" Project
Academic Year 1997/98
Within the P3 Project "Tower Constructions", students of Dortmund University in Germany designed and analyzed a solar chimney power plant.
Steel frame structure consists of double-hinged and built-on frame canopy as well as glass roofing.
The following data refer to the reinforced concrete structure of "Woodcube".
Length: ~ 16 m | Width: ~ 16 m | Height: ~ 32 m
Nodes: 232 | Members: 39 | Surfaces: 51 | Finite Elements: 5,033
The 5-story residential building with an impressive ecological balance had the opportunity to be presented at the International Building Exhibition (IBA) in Hamburg, Germany. Being CO2-neutral in both its production and operation, the Woodcube's energy level corresponds approximately to the one of a passive house. Any material used in the timber cube is completely recyclable and biodegradable.
The customer of Dlubal Software, Isenmann Ingenieure from Haslach was in charge of the structural planning. The calculation and design of the central access core and the pile foundation made of reinforced concrete was carried out in RFEM.
Successful Project with RFEM and RSTAB
“The art project 'Solhjul' was designed with the programs RSTAB and RFEM. The great support by Dlubal Software contributed to the success of the project.”
Reduced Costs Thanks to Dlubal Software
“We could perform a very satisfying structural analysis of our project. We were able to reduce our material costs, we are excited.”