Feature your project on the Dlubal Software website and benefit your company.
Impressive Structures Designed by Our Customers
Take a look at interesting projects designed with the Dlubal Software programs.
Interested in featuring your own project? Send us the relevant information to be published on our website, newsletters, social media sites, and prominent magazines.
Publish Your Project
Why Dlubal Software?
- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Todays’ design methods and fabrication techniques of CLT panels allow for easier design and construction of high‑rise timber buildings.
“Îlot bois de Strasbourg” is one of the first CLT building project in France that exceeds 98 ft in height. This building complex consisting of three high‑rise buildings provides commercial space on the ground floor and 146 residential units on the upper floors. The entire structure has a total area of 100,104 ft².
Architecture, structural analysis, planning and construction
Student team of the Czech Technical University (ČVUT)
Prague, Czech Republic
A student team from the Czech Technical University (CTU) in Prague took the third place overall in the Solar Decathlon 2013, an engineering competition which is organized biennially by the U.S. Department of Energy. The competition challenged 20 collegiate teams from around the world to design, build, and operate an energy-efficient solar-powered house.
For questions or concerns, contact our free technical support via e-mail, chat or forum, or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.