New Features in RFEM 5.19.01 and RSTAB 8.19.01
The versions RFEM 5.19.01 and RSTAB 8.19.01 as well as the corresponding add-on modules have been extended by the following new features. Customers with a service contract can download the latest Dlubal program versions at any time.
RFEM and RSTAB
- Optimization of the Revit interface regarding the update of the Revit structure - implementation of a new function to exclusively update materials, surface thicknesses, and cross-sections
- Expansion of the material database for cables with steels of the Fatzer company
- Option to apply member loads eccentrically
- New filter function in Window 1.4 Longitudinal Reinforcement (it is possible to display only the surfaces for which the definition of the longitudinal reinforcement is relevant)
- Implementation of the connectors of the PITZL company
RF-DYNAM Pro - Nonlinear Time History
- Consideration of the stiffness of gas solids in the calculation
RF-/DYNAM Pro - Forced Vibrations, RF-/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads
- Implementation of the response spectra according to NTC 2018 (Italy)
- Possibility to manually enter all stiffness values of axial expansion joints
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.