New Features in RFEM 5.24.01 and RSTAB 8.24.01
The following new features have been added to the versions RFEM 5.24.01 and RSTAB 8.24.01 and the corresponding add-on modules as well as the stand-alone programs. Customers with a service contract can download the latest Dlubal program versions at any time.
RFEM and RSTAB
- Expansion of the printout report regarding the documentation of model, load case, and result data from RWIND Simulation
- Expansion of the material database with materials according to Z-30.3-6:2018-03 and DIN EN 10025-2:2019-10
- Expansion of the material database with glued laminated timber from the manufacturer Gámiz
- Expansion of the material database with high-strength steels by the manufacturers Salzgitter Flachstahl and Tata Steel
- Expansion of the material database with steels according to SP 16.13330.2017
- Expansion of the material library with the category group Plastic
- Adaptations in the cross-section database regarding the internal modeling of built-up, cold-formed sections
- Expansion of the cross-section database with sections of the manufacturer Llentab
- Update of databases regarding Chinese cross-sections and materials
- Expansion of the cross-section database with sections according to GOST 57837-17
- Updates in the snow load generator according to the National Annex of Austria regarding the governing shape coefficients
- Implementation of the member stiffness modification according to CSA S16:19 O.2.4
- Integration of member imperfections according to CSA 16:19
- Implementation of an "Info" option for sections in the Display Navigator - this allows the sum of reinforcement from RF-CONCRETE Surfaces to be displayed graphically along the section
- Optimizations concerning the internal consideration of vertical and horizontal branches in diagrams of nonlinearities
- Adaptations concerning the display of the load distribution in result diagrams if the loads result from RWIND Simulation
- Implementation of the design according to EN 1993-1-3 6.1.11 - Combined bending moment and local load or support reaction
- Implementation of the design according to ADM 2020
- Expansion of the database with the layers of the company Södra
- Update of the layers of the companies Nordic Structures and Smartlam
- Implementation of the wind profile according to ASCE/SEI 7-10
- Inclusion of the aerodynamic pressure coefficient cP as well as the turbulences in the range of simulation results
- Integration of an option to retain the results from RWIND Simulation in the tab of RFEM's input dialog box
- Implementation of the detail size in RFEM's input window
- Integration of an option to define local FE mesh refinements
- Implementation of point and line probes to display the result values at user-defined positions
Learn more about the most important new features and improvements in the video Program Version Update x.24.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Models to Download
Supporting Structure with Tapered Frame
Facade in Form of Honeycomb
Wooden gallery with pneumatic cushion
Pneumatic Roof Structure
Dlubal Building in Philadelphia
Glass Railing as Solid Model
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Does the program use different values of modulus of elasticity for different temperatures? How to activate it?
- How can I set the deformation coefficient kdef in the program?
- I would like to design an aluminum or lightweight structure. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- I would like to move some elements. When moving, my members are deleted, what is the reason?
- I cannot find any reason why no plastic design is performed for a class 1 cross-section. Normally, you have to select the check box for the elastic design.
- I am using COM interface and Grasshopper for the calculation of complicated structures. For this task I need to create NURBS lines. Could you explain how NURBS should be set? For example what kind of data should be provided for Knots?
- How is the load distributed to the members in the angular axis method if members are excluded from the load application?
- How do I activate the modeling of pipelines?
- How can I delete the RWIND Simulation results in an RFEM or RSTAB model?
- A rigid member should only be able to absorb tensile forces or only compressive forces. What are the options for considering these nonlinearities in the calculation?