New Features in RFEM 5.25.01 and RSTAB 8.25.01
The following new features have been added to the versions RFEM 5.25.01 and RSTAB 8.25.01 and the corresponding add-on modules as well as the stand-alone programs. Customers with a service contract can download the latest Dlubal program versions at any time.
RFEM and RSTAB
- Implementation of materials according to EN 10025-2:2019-10
- Implementation of the member stiffness modification according to CSA S16:19 O.2.4
- Implementation of cross-sections and materials according to ADM 2020
- Cross-section update of the Schrag company
- Improved calculation performance by optimized consideration of the nodal degrees of freedom (only the necessary degrees of freedom are taken into account, e.g. for nodes on trusses and membranes)
- Implementation of a new result table for the load distribution from RWIND Simulation
RF -DYNAM Pro - Forced Vibrations, RF-/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads
- Implementation of the response spectra according to SIA 261/1:2020
- Updated layer structures of the Binderholz company
- Additional languages available in the user interface
- Extended FE mesh settings with an option to define the number of boundary layers
- Implementation of an option to consider wall roughness
- Implementation of an option for the calculation according to the scheme
- Model import extension - import of IFC files of 2x3 version 2x3 now possible
- Extension of the clipping functions with a clipper box
Learn more about the most important new features and improvements in the video Program Version Update x.25.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.