New Features for Reinforced Concrete Design
Dlubal Software for Reinforced Concrete Structures
Several new features have been implemented in the add-on modules for reinforced concrete design with the latest updates for the structural analysis programs RFEM and RSTAB. In the following, you can find a brief selection of useful new functions.
- Improvement of the graphical results output of surface reinforcement and crack widths by section (reinforcement / crack width is displayed dependent on the direction +z or -z on the corresponding surface side -> Figure 2)
- New graphical display of the existing reinforcement in 3D with select function. You can also display the rendering of the existing reinforcement in the RFEM/RSTAB window. (see Figure 1)
- Optional consideration of shear between concrete parts of different ages and the flange and web of T‑sections (shoulder chord connection)
- Assigning the existing reinforcement when performing the shear design (this allows to determine the shear capacity VRdc with the actually existing reinforcement in the support area without secondary reinforcement)
- Torsion reinforcement layout uniformly surrounding in the cross‑section
- Output of the ratio of shear resistance and torsional capacity with the existing shear and longitudinal reinforcement from the reinforcement concept
- New foundation type "Block foundation with smooth bucket sides" (see Figure 3)
- Library with foundation templates which can be extended by the user
- Implementation of further national annexes with Method 3 for EN 1997-1
- Possibility to increase the support moments from a linear-elastic calculation by using a factor for considering the influences from the second order analysis when designing reinforcement
- Design of plain foundations
- Possibility to selectively deactivate individual support forces
- Option for the reference of the reinforcement dimension (tangential, axial and related to the mandrel diameter)
- Implementation of several national annexes in EC 2 (NAs of 21 countries are thus available, for example Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Spain, France, etc.)
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.