New Office of Dlubal Software in Bologna, Italy
New Branch Office of Dlubal Software in Italy
Dlubal Software, currently with branch offices in Tiefenbach and Leipzig (Germany), Prague (Czech Republic), Katowice (Poland) as well as Paris (France) and working together worldwide with more than 20 resellers, continues its course of expansion and strengthens its presence in international markets by opening a new branch office in Bologna (Italy).
The decision in favor of this new office was taken on the one hand because of the increasing number of customers of our software in Italy and, on the other hand, because we can thereby guarantee outstanding technical support close to our customers. The opening is of crucial importance to our company.
Our primary focus is to equip construction companies and engineering offices with calculation tools integrating the new international Eurocode standards with their National Annexes as well as to consider national requirements and regulations to meet the needs of our Italian customers.
Choosing Italy and the tasks of the branch office
The decision to open an office in Italy has been made because the local engineers have a high level of competence and also the geographical and cultural proximity played a role. The office takes over the following tasks:
- To equip you with high-performance and user-friendly software tools
- To offer you training sessions for our software and standards such as Eurocodes and the National Annexes
- We offer you pre-sales service (online demonstration, customer visits)
- Our outstanding technical support helps you in using all functions of our software
- We listen to your needs and you can tell us your requests or wishes concerning the integration of new functions or improvements
- We improve our software solutions based on customer experience and the implementation of customer feedback
- We submit fair offers and guarantee optimal sales conditions
In close cooperation with the management in Germany, the Italian branch guarantees, like in the past, the continuity of its services (sales, delivery, technical support, etc.) and the internal development of its products.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.