FEA Software RFEM | Project Manager
Central Management of All Projects
The Project Manager integrated in RFEM manages items and projects in a central location. Detailed information and graphics facilitate the allocation of all models for a fast design process.
The network-compatible project manager holds the projects of all Dlubal Software programs in a central place. It organizes various RFEM and RSTAB projects as well as the projects from SHAPE‑THIN, SHAPE‑MASSIVE, and RX‑TIMBER. Before archiving data, you can delete results in the project manager without opening a file.
The project manager can also manage subprojects. The manager displays relevant information of each model, for example the date of creation and latest modification of a structure as well as the related user name. In addition, you can see the dimensions and weight of each structure. It is possible to restore accidentally deleted projects from the integrated recycle bin.
When archiving projects, you can also save other document files of the project folder. Then, the data is compressed in a ZIP file. The advantage is, that the archive can be unzipped by other than Dlubal Software programs.
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Where can I find the results of the contact stress (soil pressure) for the elastic surface foundation or the member elastic foundation displayed on the screen?
- How do I display the utilization ratio of a compression column in RF‑CONCRETE Members?
- Is it possible to use a contact solid or a layered FE mesh for a solid also in the case of curved surfaces? Because I get the error No. 848.
- Why do I get the error message 10203 for a result beam when performing design with RF‑CONCRETE Members?
- I have a model of a timber building, which I have transferred from Scia Engineer and adapted it into the RFEM program. The models should be the same; however, it can only be calculated in Scia Engineer while RFEM reports singularity. How do I edit the model to analyze it in RFEM?
- How can I model a timber-concrete composite floor?
- Is it possible to parameterize models and loads with RFEM and RSTAB?
- Is it possible to design a spherically curved glass pane in RF‑GLASS?
My license does not work, what can I do?
- Why is there no support force displayed even though I have modeled the member foundation?
Customers who bought this product also bought
Stress analysis of steel surfaces and members
Design of steel members according to Eurocode 3
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)
Module Extension for RFEM
Extension of the modules for reinforced concrete design by the Eurocode 2 design
Dynamic analysis of natural frequencies and mode shapes of member, surface, and solid models
Stability analysis according to the eigenvalue method
Reinforced concrete design according to the model column method (method based on nominal curvature)
Timber design according to Eurocode 5, SIA 265 and/or DIN 1052
Consideration of nonlinear material laws
Seismic and static load analysis using the multi-modal response spectrum analysis
Analytical deformation analysis of plate structures consisting of reinforced concrete
Generation of equivalent geometric imperfections and pre-deformed initial structures for nonlinear calculations