RFEM - Structural FEA Software for Professionals
Structural Analysis & Engineering Software
The finite element analysis program RFEM is a powerful software for quick and easy modeling, structural analysis and design of 2D and 3D models consisting of member, plate, wall, folded plate, shell, solid, and contact elements.
Due to the modular software concept, you can connect the main program RFEM with the corresponding add‑on modules in order to meet your individual requirements.
Central Management of All Projects
The Project Manager integrated in RFEM manages items and projects in a central location. Detailed information and graphics facilitate the allocation of all models for a fast design process.
The network-compatible project manager holds the projects of all Dlubal Software programs in a central place. It organizes various RFEM and RSTAB projects as well as the projects from SHAPE‑THIN, SHAPE‑MASSIVE, and RX‑TIMBER. Before archiving data, you can delete results in the project manager without opening a file.
The project manager can also manage subprojects. The manager displays relevant information of each model, for example the date of creation and latest modification of a structure as well as the related user name. In addition, you can see the dimensions and weight of each structure. It is possible to restore accidentally deleted projects from the integrated recycle bin.
When archiving projects, you can also save other document files of the project folder. Then, the data is compressed in a ZIP file. The advantage is, that the archive can be unzipped by other than Dlubal Software programs.
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Models to Download
FEA Software RFEM & Structural Analysis Software RSTAB | Video Tutorial | Strong on analysis and documentation. Better service for your customers.
Dlubal Software proposes aux établissements de l'enseignement superieur de profiter de ses logiciels de calcul de structure comme support d'apprentissage à usage non-commercial.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How is the position of the additional reinforcement considered in RF-CONCRETE Surfaces when determining hc, ef?
- Is it possible to display more values for the stress distribution over the layers in RF-LAMINATE?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- For a tapered member, I get the error message "Invalid (incompatible) arrangement ...". What can I do?
- For my bachelor thesis, I would like to integrate the RSTAB printout report in LaTeX. It is possible to completely integrate a PDF document as shown in the viewer. This also works with any PDF document, but not with the printout report created in RSTAB. What could be the reason?
- I have defined a wind profile for RWIND Simulation up to a height of 100 m. Is the wind profile dependent on the size of the wind tunnel?
- Does the program use different values of modulus of elasticity for different temperatures? How to activate it?
- I would like to design an aluminum or lightweight structure. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- How can I set the deformation coefficient kdef in the program?
- I am using the COM interface and Grasshopper for the calculation of complex structures. For this task, I need to create NURBS lines. Could you explain how to set NURBS? For example what kind of data should be provided for Knots?