RSTAB 9 - Structural Frame & Truss Analysis Software
RSTAB - Powerful and Easy to Use
RSTAB 9 is a powerful analysis and design software for 3D beam, frame, or truss structure calculations, reflecting the current state of the art and helping structural engineers meet requirements in modern civil engineering.
RSTAB 9 is the basis of a modular software system and allows for intuitive modelling of simple and complex structures due to its sophisticated input technology. The efficient RSTAB solver allows for linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions.
With the help of add-ons, you can carry out additional analyzes and designs according to various standards (e.g. in reinforced concrete, steel and timber structures). Due to the modular software system, you can combine various products of Dlubal Software into a program package that meets your individual needs. An upgrade at a later date remains possible at any time.
Design check formulas used in the design (including a reference to the used equation from the standard) are clearly displayed. As a result, there is no "black box" calculation. All input data and results can be documented in the multilingual printout report. The scope of the output can be adjusted individually.
“I really enjoy working with Dlubal Software programs. The structure generation and modification can proceed smoothly:
- Manageability of functions in the menu and movability in space
- Data transparency: checks, options to modify and transfer data
I am happy that I switched over to Dlubal Software!”
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
- How can I open RWIND using the load wizard in RFEM and RSTAB?
- How can I speed up my work in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9 when creating a new file?
- Can I import a SHAPE‑THIN cross-section into RFEM 6 or RSTAB 9?
- Where can I find the download links to the latest RFEM / RSTAB program versions?
- Is it possible to undo the work steps up to a certain step?
- What can I set using the preselection?
- How can I add a taper on a member?
- Can add-ons be shared with the main RFEM 6 program like it is now with an RFEM 5 network license (e.g. (2) seats of RFEM share (1) seat of RF-TIMBER AWC)?
- Does a user or administrator within our company have the ability to adjust our RFEM 6 and add-on configurations?
- If I upgrade an RFEM 5 design add-on module, which codes or standards will I have access to in RFEM 6?